My Toddler Clip Chart

Not really a classroom post today, but if you teach younger kiddos or have your own at home, this post might still be helpful!

I have a 3 and a half year old and a one and a half year old.  Lately, my 3 1/2 year old daughter has been acting "stinky" in our words.  She's going through a transition where she is not interested in napping anymore and unfortunately, it's causing her behavior to get...well...stinky! 

I decided to make a clip chart for my daughter to use to visually be accountable for her behavior.  I want her to see how her good choices will help her move up the clip chart towards rewards and "not-so-good" (bad) choices will have her move her clip down the chart.  She'll start in the middle at "Having a Good Day" each day and her choices will decide whether her clip moves up or down.

I use a clip chart system in school, and have done so with different ages, so we'll see how it works with her.  Here's a picture of it.  I will soon post it with a link for a freebie copy if you would like to have it.  I'll update on how it goes with my daughter too!  :)