Holidays in School

My post today might be a little controversial.  I'm curious how everyone handles (I don't want to use that word, but for lack of a better word....) holidays at school.  I teach at a public school in Florida and for holidays, I always do fun activities with my students.  All of the teachers at my school do.  It doesn't matter which holiday, we do something fun with our kiddos.  

For winter time holidays, I always teach Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. I wouldn't say that I go much in depth, but I do teach and do activities for each.  I also have done any other winter holidays for students with religions other than those who celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.  It's usually only one or two other students, but I want everyone to understand and feel that everyone's holidays are special and important.

How do you do holidays?  Are you allowed to teach them at your school...with or without restrictions?